Join our monthly 50|50 draw! All proceeds support the food, care & comfort of our residents & their families.
all proceeds raised from the 50/50 go directly towards the care & support of the nearly 200 residents and their families that ARCH serves each year.
Feburary winning ticket #G-7214191 | $38,802
Questions? We can help!
Rules of Play
1. The lottery will take place at ARCH Hospice at 229 Fourth Line West in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and online at www.arch5050.ca.
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Tickets are 3/$5, 10/$10 and 60/$20.
4. Tickets will be available online at www.arch5050.ca.
5. The draw will commence with a guaranteed prize of $9,999. The prize grows after 50% of gross sales reach over $19,998.
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
7. After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be updated on the link provided at www.arch5050.ca.
10. The winning number will be announced at 5:00pm on the final day of the month on our website at www.arch5050.ca.
11. If the patron with the winning number on their ticket present at the premises at the time of the draw, they may come forward to claim their prize or;
12. If the winner is not at the premises, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting ARCH Hospice at: (705) 942- 1556 ext. 202, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought 229 Fourth Line West, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
13. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
14. The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
15. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
16. At subsequent events, the number will be posted at www.arch5050.ca.
17. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than ARCH Hospice, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
18. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
Any paid staff or volunteers of Algoma Residential Community Hospice, and members of their household, that are involved in any way with the management and conduct of the lottery, including, but not limited to:
The Board of Directors
The Executive Director
The Event Coordinator
The Marketing & Events Intern
Any paid staff or volunteers of ASCEND Fundraising Solutions, and members of their household, that are involved in any way with the management and conduct of the lottery.
19. The above set of rules will be posted at each event.