#A-6603602 | $25,450
July 14 early bird cash draw | James "Keith" white | WINNING tICKET #A-2289765 | $1,000
all proceeds raised from the 50/50 go directly towards the care & support of the nearly 200 residents and their families that ARCH serves each year.
Questions? We can help!
705.942.1556 ext. 222
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested in purchasing tickets for the ARCH 50/50, but have a couple of questions before proceeding with the purchase? Please look over our frequently asked questions for help!
Rules of Play
1. The lottery will take place at Algoma Residential Community Hospice at 229 Fourth Line West in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and online at www.arch5050.ca.
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Tickets are 3/$5, 10/$10, 60/$20
4. Tickets will be available online at: www.arch5050.ca.
5. The draw will commence with a guaranteed prize of $9,999. The prize grows after 50% of gross sales reach over $19,998.
6. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
7. After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be updated on the link provided at www.arch5050.ca.
10. One Early Bird Draw will occur the second Wednesday of each month at 10:30 a.m. All tickets purchased from the start of the monthly draw until 9:30 a.m. on the second Wednesday of each month, are eligible for the Early Bird Cash Prize Draw. The winner will receive $1000 dollars and all ticket(s) will remain in play until the Grand Prize draw at the end of that same month. The winning Early Bird ticket will be posted at www.arch5050.ca. Early Bird prizes are to be claimed as per the rules of play #13 & #14 below, the same procedure as claiming of the regular monthly Grand Prize draw.
11. For the monthly Grand Prize Draw, ticket sales will close at 9:30AM with one monthly Grand Prize Winner to be drawn at 10AM, that same day, on the following dates:
Monthly Grand Prize Draw Dates in 2021 @10:00 AM
July 30, 2021
August 31, 2021
September 30, 2021
October 31, 2021
November 30, 2021
December 31, 2021
Monthly Grand Prize Draw Dates in 2022 @ 10:00 AM
January 31, 2022
February 28, 2022
March 31, 2022
April 30, 2022
May 31, 2022
June 30, 2022
12. The Grand Prize winning number will be announced at 10:00 a.m. on the last day of each month, with the exception of July 30, 2021 (as per chart in item #11 above). The winning monthly Grand Prize ticket number will be posted on our website at: www.arch5050.ca.
13. If the patron with the winning number on their ticket present at the premises at the time of the draw, they may come forward to claim their prize or;
14. If the winner is not on the premises, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Algoma Residential Community Hospice at: (705) 942- 1556 ext. 222, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to/presented at 229 Fourth Line West, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario at an agreed upon time for ticket and identification verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted in the event for which the ticket was purchased. Winners must have/present the original winning ticket and no copies.
15. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim the prize from the date of the draw the ticket was purchased for.
16. The winner must provide his/her/their name, address and phone number with photo identification for reporting and tracking purposes.
17. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, the winner will be issued a cheque in the amount of the declared prize; which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID or the winning ticket, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification and the ticket can be provided/presented.
18. At subsequent events, the number will be posted at www.arch5050.ca.
19. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Algoma Residential Community Hospice, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
20. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
Any paid staff or volunteers of Algoma Residential Community Hospice that are involved in any way with the management and conduct of the lottery; nor members of their respective households, including, but not necessarily limited to:
The Board of Directors
The Executive Director
The Event Coordinator
Fund Development Associate(s)
Marketing & Events Intern(s)
Any Office Assistants who are involved in monthly 50/50 financial reconcilation
Any paid staff or volunteers of ASCEND Fundraising Solutions, and members of their household, that are involved in any way with the management and conduct of the lottery
21. The above set of rules will be posted at each event.
22. If you are looking for help, please visit www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca or please call 1-888-230-3505.